Tommy “The Technique” Lengyel may only tip the scales at a tender 71kg, but anyone who takes the time to watch him lift will understand the meaning of virtuosity. An active youth, Tom became addicted to the science behind Olympic lifting and naturally found functional movement and CrossFit from there.
Joining the team in 2011 and taking the lead as head coach in 2013, Tom believes the CFG coaches are at the frontline in helping people change their lives to become better; that is, healthier, fitter and stronger. A high achieving athlete and coach, Tom is dedicated to helping our community to realise that CrossFit is not just a gym, but a lifestyle choice which can dramatically change lives for the better!
- 2016 CrossFit Regionals 8th place
- Victorian Weightlifting Championship Gold Medalist
- Australian Weightlifting Championship Silver Medalist
- 2013 Schwartz’s Challenge 35th Place
- 2013 & 2014 CrossFit Games Australia/NZ Regionals Team Competitor